Travel Charme Hotels & Resorts
There are currently nine hotels operating under the umbrella brand of Travel Charme in the 4-star and 5-star categories of quality and premium hotels in Germany and Austria.
All Travel Charme Hotels and Resorts are located in popular, prominent locations, with an emphasis on natural beauty and a range of leisure activities. They are characterised by their moderate size and personal atmosphere.
Over the coming years, our objective will be to reinforce the Travel Charme brand’s long-term market position through even greater presence. Key measures will be investment in existing locations and an expansion of our portfolio of properties.
As part of a targeted expansion of the wellness and health segments, Travel Charme Hotels & Resorts will be working to continuously expand in core European regions.
Within the next few years, we aim to expand the portfolio of our tourism-oriented hotel group to include other exclusive projects.
Preferred destinations include holiday regions in Italy, Austria and Germany. Potential sites must already have a high profile in the established region, and enjoy a prime location in attractive landscape.
- Travel Charme Bansin GmbH, Germany
- Travel Charme Heringsdorf GmbH, Germany
- Travel Charme Binz GmbH, Germany
- Travel Charme Göhren GmbH, Germany
- Travel Charme Kühlungsborn GmbH, Germany
- Travel Charme Wernigerode GmbH, Germany
- Travel Charme Pertisau GmbH, Austria
- Travel Charme Kleinwalsertal GmbH, Austria
- Travel Charme Werfenweng GmbH, Austria
Managing Directors: Thomas Hoffelner
Travel Charme Hotel GmbH & Co. KG
Head Office in Andechs
Germany Managing Directors: Thomas Hoffelner
(Correct as at 09/05/2023)