FAQ | Ferienwohnungen Werfenweng
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions about Ferienwohnungen Werfenweng
Do you have questions about your time at the vacation apartments Werfenweng? We will be happy to help you with the planning and organization. Just give us a call or send us an e-mail. We have frequently asked questions for you below.
Is the hotel reception open all day?
- The reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why do the prices of the apartments differ on some days?
- The apartment prices are updated daily and vary due to the current demand.
Is smoking allowed in the apartments?
- Our apartments are non-smoking apartments. Please use the designated smoking areas outside.
Is WiFi in the hotel free of charge?
- Our WiFi is free of charge. Please select the Bergresort network in your WiFi settings and confirm the GTC's.
What should I do if I want to pay for my trip in advance by bank transfer?
- Please be sure to note your reservation number in the "reason for payment" field so that we can assign your payment to the corresponding booking.
Are children welcome in the apartments?
- We are happy to welcome our little guests. Therefore, nothing stands in the way of a family visit. We also provide our smallest guests (0-3 years) with a baby crib and other child-friendly suppliesils upon arrival.
Are there any discounts for children?
- The apartments are rented at one price per apartment, so there is no difference if you want to use this alone, as a couple or with the whole family.
Is there childcare in the apartments?
- We do not offer any childcare or kids club. We are happy to arrange a babysitter on site.
Are pets (dogs) allowed in the Ferienwohnungen Werfenweng?
- Your dog is welcome to come with you to our house. Dogs are allowed in the bar area and in the apartments. Please note that your dog is not allowed in the restaurant or the PURIA Spa and must stay in the apartment during this time. We charge € 25,00 a day for your dog.
Will a deposit be charged during my stay in the holiday flats?
- To cover extra costs of small damages and cleaning we will charge 200,00 euro deposit upon arrival. The appartements need to be checked prior to check out through our staff.
Which hotel services are included in the holiday flats?
- Our holiday apartments are marketed and rented exclusively without hotel services. Various services such as use of the pool, spa and catering can always be booked on site on a daily basis on request and subject to availability.
How can I travel to Werfenweng?
- On the Bergresort Werfenweng arrival’s page you can find how to get to us by train, car or plane.
When can I check in to my apartment?
- The apartments are ready for at 4 pm.
Are there parking facilities on the hotel grounds?
- You can park your car for € 12,00 a day in our underground parking.
Are there charging possibilities for my electric car?
- To keep your e-car fit for activities around Werfenweng, we have three charging points in our underground car park.
What do I need to know when arriving with my dog?
- Dogs must be muzzled on buses and mountain railroads; in the hotel dogs must be kept on a leash and may not be taken into restaurants and the PURIA Spa (incl. hotel garden).
Is there bed linen available for people with allergies at the hotels?
- Yes, we will be happy to provide this as required. Please let the hotel know before your arrival.
Are there different pillows?
- You are welcome to choose from our pillow menu and select the pillow that best suits you.
How regularly are the rooms cleaned?
- As a rule, the rooms are cleaned every two days. The rubbish bin is emptied daily, towels are changed if necessary and the minibar is refilled. If you prefer, your room can also be cleaned daily. Please let us know this preference upon arrival.
Where can I get the wood to heat the fireplace? And what does it cost?
- Wood for the fireplace in the holiday flat can be collected from the hotel reception at any time. A one-off flat rate is payable for this:
- up to 4 nights: Euro 20,00
- from 5 nights: Euro 30,00
What do I do with my dirty laundry? Is there a washing machine or a laundry room in the holiday flats?
- In each of our residences, where the flats are located, there is a laundry room on the lowest floor. Here you will find a washing machine and tumble dryer.
How much does it cost to use the washing machine/dryer?
- The use of both appliances is free of charge for our guests.
Do I have to bring my own detergent?
- You are welcome to bring your favourite laundry detergent from home. Alternatively, you can buy laundry detergent pods at the hotel reception.
PURIA Spa & Fitness
Can the PURIA Spa at Bergresort Werfenweng also be used by guests from the Werfenweng apartments?
- You are welcome to use the PURIA Spa at the Bergresort as a PURIA Day Spa.
Are there bathrobes in the vacation apartments?
- Bathrobes are not included with the basic supplies in the vacation apartments Werfenweng. We will gladly provide you with a spa bag, including bathrobes and slippers for your PURIA Day Spa use.
Can I also use the SPA area, sauna and pool as a guest of a holiday flat?
- The use of the SPA area, sauna and pool can be booked on a daily basis directly in the wellness area on request and subject to availability.
Is the use of the SPA already included? If not, what extra charge will I have to pay?
- Use of the SPA is not included. You can book the use on a daily basis directly in the wellness area on request and subject to availability. The surcharge (SPA incl. pool) is € 25.00 per person.
Where is the nearest ski lift?
- We have two mountain lifts in the village. The Rosnerköpfl is our smaller slope, which is 500m from the hotel. You can easily reach the Ikarus lift within 5 minutes by ski bus, which leaves right outside the hotel door.
You may find more ideas for an active vacation on our activities page.
Until when may I stay in the apartment on the day of departure?
- Check out is at 11:00 am. Please ask at the reception for a later check-out.
This may be of interest to you as well
Did we answer all your questions about the vacation apartments Werfenweng?
If so, then it's time for everything to revolve around your vacation, so that you get to experience great adventures and activities in and around the Salzburger Land, making your vacation everything you imagined it would be.