FAQ | Bergresort Werfenweng
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions about Bergresort Werfenweng
If you have any questions regarding Bergresort Werfenweng, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or telephone. You can also find the answers to some frequently asked questions below in the summary.
Is the reception open all day?
- The reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why do the rates for the same room vary on some days?
- The room prices are updated daily and vary due to the current demand.
Is smoking allowed at Bergresort Werfenweng?
- Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. Please use the designated smoking areas outdoors.
Is the WiFi in the hotel free of charge?
- Our WiFi is free of charge. Please select the Bergresort network in your WiFi settings and confirm the terms and conditions.
What should I do if I want to pay for my trip in advance by bank transfer?
- Please be sure to note your reservation number in the "reason for payment" field so that we can assign your payment to the corresponding booking.
Are children welcome at the hotel?
- We are happy to welcome our little guests. Therefore, nothing stands in the way of a family visit. We also provide our youngest guests (0-3 years) with a baby crib and other baby-friendly suppliesils.
Are there any discounts for children?
- Small children aged 0-3 years stay with us free of charge. Children up to the age of twelve receive 50% discount off all hotel services.
Is there childcare in the hotel?
- We do not offer any childcare or kid clubs. But we are happy to arrange a babysitter on site.
Are pets (dogs) allowed at Bergresort Werfenweng?
- Gladly one dog per room is welcome with you at our hotel, for two small dogs please contact us directly. Dogs are allowed in the lobby, Bar902, the Stroblhaus and in the room. Dogs must be kept on a leash in the public areas. Please note that your dog is not allowed in the restaurant Feinspitz and the PURIA Spa, including Spa Wiese and must stay in the room during the time. We will be happy to provide you with a dog blanket and a bowl for the duration of your stay upon request and subject to availability. We charge € 25,00 a night for your dog.
How can I travel to Bergresort Werfenweng?
- On the Bergresort arrival’s page you will find how to get to us by train, car or plane.
When can I check in to my hotel room?
- The rooms are ready for you at 3 pm.
Are there parking facilities on the hotel premises?
- You are welcome park your car in our underground garage for as little as € 12,00 a day.
Are there charging facilities for my electric car?
- To keep your electric vehicle fit for activities around Werfenweng, you can charge your vehicle for €10.00 per charge at one of three wallboxes in our underground car park.
Is there anything I need to be aware of when arriving with my dog?
- Dogs must be muzzled on buses and mountain railroads; in the hotel the dog must be kept on a leash and may not be taken into restaurants and the PURIA Spa (incl. hotel garden).
Rooms & Suites
Is the minibar already included in the room rate?
- Yes, the minibar is already included in the room rate.
Are there bathrobes in the room?
- You will find bathrobes in your rooms. If you need a different size (S, L, XL and 2XL), please ask at the PURIA Spa.
Is there bed linen available for people with allergies at the hotels?
- Yes, we will be happy to provide this as required. Please let the hotel know before your arrival.
Are there different pillows?
- You are welcome to choose from our pillow menu and select the pillow that best suits you.
How regularly are the rooms cleaned?
- As a rule, the rooms are cleaned every two days. The rubbish bin is emptied daily, towels are changed if necessary and the minibar is refilled. If you prefer, your room can also be cleaned daily. Please let us know this preference upon arrival.
PURIA Spa & Fitness
When can the PURIA Spa be used?
- The spa can be used free of charge from 1 pm on the day of arrival. If you arrive before 1 pm we charge € 10,00 per person.
Are bathrobes available in the hotel?
- We are happy to provide our hotel guests with bathrobes and slippers. These are in a spa bag in the room.
How long can the spa be used on the day of departure?
- On the day of departure, the PURIA Spa can be used free of charge after check-out (11 am) until 1:00 pm. After 1 pm we charge € 10,00 per person.
For more information about our PURIA Spa, please click here.
Is it possible to book the 3/4 board at the hotel?
- Of course, it is also possible to book the ¾ board on site if available. If you pay in advance the price is €40 per person per day, and on site €45 per person per day.
We have booked the ¾ board and would like to have dinner in Stroblhaus. Is this possible?
- Please let us know at least one day in advance at the reception. We will gladly credit you €30 per person for this day.
You can find more information about our gastronomic areas here.
Where is the nearest ski lift?
- We have two mountain lifts in the village. The Rosnerköpfl is our smaller slope, which is 500m away from the hotel. You can easily reach the Ikarus lift within 5 minutes by ski bus, which leaves right outside the hotel door.
Please find more ideas for an active vacation on our activities page.
Until when may I stay in my room on the day of departure?
- Check out is at 11:00 am. Please ask at the reception for a later check-out.
This may be of interest to you as well
Did we answer all your questions about Bergresort Werfenweng?
If so, then it's time for everything to revolve around your vacation, so that you get to experience great adventures and activities in and around Werfenweng, making your vacation everything you imagined it would be.