FAQ | Fürstenhaus am Achensee
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions about Fürstenhaus am Achensee
Some questions regarding Fürstenhaus am Achensee are asked again and again. We have, therefore, compiled the answers here. If your question is not included, we will of course be happy to take care of your personal request by phone or e-mail.
Is the reception open all day?
- The reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why do the rates for the same room vary on some days?
- The room prices are updated daily and always vary due to the current demand.
Is smoking allowed in the Fürstenhaus am Achensee?
- Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. Please use the designated smoking areas outside.
Is the WiFi in the hotel free of charge?
- Our WiFi is free of charge. Please select the Fürstenhaus network in your WiFi settings and confirm the terms and conditions.
What should I do if I want to pay for my trip in advance by bank transfer?
- Please be sure to note your reservation number in the "reason for payment" field so that we can assign your payment to the corresponding booking.
What methods of payment are accepted by the hotel besides cash?
- We accept the following credit cards: AMEX, Visa, Mastercard, Dinners Club, Maestro / Debit.
Are pets (dogs) allowed at Fürstenhaus am Achensee?
- Your dog is welcome to come with you to our hotel. Dogs are allowed in the bar area and in the room. Please note that your dog is not allowed in the restaurant or the PURIA Spa and must stay in the room during this time. We charge € 25,00 a day for your dog.
How can I travel to Fürstenhaus am Achensee?
- On the arrival page of the Fürstenhaus you can find out how to get to us by train, by car or by plane.
Is it possible for Fürstenhaus to organize a transfer for me from the airport or train station?
- We will gladly arrange a transfer for you.
- Innsbruck: Train station € 150,00 | Airport € 150,00
- Munich: Train station € 180,00 | Airport € 260,00
- Please send us a message with your reservation number and the following information:
- Airport transfer: arrival & departure time, as well as the corresponding flight number.
- Train station transfer: arrival & departure time, as well as the corresponding track.
When can I check in to my hotel room?
- The room will be ready for you starting at 3:00 pm . You are welcome to arrive earlier and enjoy all hotel services.
Are there parking facilities on the hotel premises?
- You can park your car in our underground garage for as € 12,00 per day.
Is there an electric vehicle charging facility in the underground car park?
- In our underground car park, you will find 3 Tiwag electric charging stations, where you can charge your vehicle with green electricity. Use the Tiwag (Tiroler Wasserkraft AG) app and the charging process will be billed afterwards.
You can find more information about our charging stations on our arrival’s page.
Rooms & Suites
Is the minibar already included in the room rate?
- Yes, the minibar is already included in the room rate.
Are there bathrobes in the room?
- You will find bathrobes in your rooms. If you need a different size (S, L, XL and 4XL), please ask at the PURIA Spa.
Is there bed linen available for people with allergies at the hotel?
- Yes, we will be happy to provide this as required. Please let the hotel know before your arrival.
Are there different pillows?
- You are welcome to choose from our pillow menu and select the pillow that best suits you.
How regularly are the rooms cleaned?
- As a rule, the rooms are cleaned every two days. The rubbish bin is emptied daily, towels are changed if necessary and the minibar is refilled. If you prefer, your room can also be cleaned daily. Please let us know this preference upon arrival.
PURIA Spa & Fitness
Can I book a wellness treatment before my arrival?
- You are welcome to book your desired massages and treatments online via our online spa, by email or by phone before your arrival. You can reach our colleagues in the wellness center at +43 5243 / 54 42 515 or by email: fha.spa(at)travelcharme.com
Are children allowed in the wellness area?
- Children are welcome in the wellness area. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed in the sauna.
- Please note that we only have swimming pools. Therefore, children are only allowed in the pool under supervision.
For more information about our PURIA Spa, please click here.
Can bicycles be rented at the hotel?
- In the summer months we have e-bikes that you can reserve from 6:00pm for the following day.
Is there a room where we can park our private bikes?
- You are welcome to store your private bikes in our ski and golf room. You can reach it via the hotel entrance in the underground garage.
Please feel free to check our activities page for more ideas for an active vacation.
Until when may I stay in my room on the day of departure?
- Check-out is at 11:00 am. Please ask at the reception for a later check-out.
This may be of interest to you as well
Did we answer all your questions about Fürstenhaus am Achensee?
If so, then it's time for everything revolves around your vacation, to ensure that you get to experience great adventures and activities in and around Pertisau am Achensee, making your vacation everything you imagined it would be.