Alpine bliss of the highest order
Stunning summits for Alpine bliss. As the only 5-star hotel in Kleinwalsertal, Ifen Hotel offers forward-thinking comfort in an authentic atmosphere, ideal for a thoroughly relaxing holiday amid the fascinating backdrop of the Alps. Named for the Hoher Ifen mountain, it is the pinnacle of hospitality.
The pinnacle of pleasure at Ifen Hotel!
- Exclusive 5-star hotel in Hirschegg in Kleinwalsertal –
one of the most beautiful high country valleys in the Alps
- Cuisine of the highest order: gourmet restaurant Kilian Stuba
with 3 Gault Millau toques and one Michelin star
- Spacious PURIA Spa encompassing 2,300 m² with mountain-view indoor pool, 8 different quiet areas, sauna area, private suite, saltwater sound pool, graduation house and much more
- The fascination of nature: cable cars inclusive, the cable car ticket with unlimited use during your stay between May and november
- Hospitality in high style: Alpine architecture with modern design
(interior by Italian designer Lorenzo )
Rooms & Suites
Idyllic outlook from balcony or terrace
Alpine style, modern interpretation
An iconic hotel shines with a new lustre, uniting nature and design. The modern interpretation of Alpine style in the furniture and décor transforms the rooms and suites into intimate, inviting chalets – with comfortable chairs, some with large living areas and some even featuring fireplaces. And the panoramic windows create a smooth transition to the Alpine setting outside, at 1,100 metres.
The pinnacle of relaxation
Immerse yourself in the fascinating mountain setting and swim your cares away: 2,300 m² PURIA Premium Spa in which to enjoy deep relaxation – with sauna area, saltwater sound pool, graduation house, private suites and an outdoor jacuzzi with a panoramic view.
In the Gault Millau three-toque gourmet restaurant ‘Kilian Stuba’, head chef Sascha Kemmerer and his team create exquisite delicacies from ingredients of the highest quality.