FAQ | Ifen Hotel Kleinwalsertal
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions about Ifen Hotel Kleinwalsertal
Are there still questions or uncertainties regarding Ifen Hotel Kleinwalsertal? We have listed frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered below, please feel free to contact us via phone or e-mail.
When is the reception open?
- The reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why do the rates for the same room vary on some days?
- The room prices are updated daily and vary due to current demand.
Is smoking allowed in Ifen Hotel Kleinwalsertal?
- Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. Please use the designated smoking areas outside.
Is the WiFi in the hotel free of charge?
- Our WiFi is free of charge. Please select the Ifen Hotel network in your WiFi settings and confirm the terms and conditions.
How fast is the internet in the house?
- We have a fiber optic connection in the house which guarantees approx. 15 Mbit per device.
What should I do if I want to pay my trip in advance by bank transfer?
- Please make sure to note your reservation number in the "reason for payment" field so that we can assign your payment to the corresponding booking.
Are pets (dogs) allowed at Ifen Hotel Kleinwalsertal?
- Your dog is welcome to come with you at our hotel. Dogs are allowed in our bar area as well as in the room. Please note that your dog is not allowed in the restaurant or the PURIA Spa and must stay in the room during this time. We charge € 30,00 a day for your dog.
How can I travel to Ifen Hotel Kleinwalsertal?
- On the Ifen Hotel arrival’s page you can find out how to get to us by train, car or plane.
When can I check in to my hotel room?
- The rooms are ready for you on your arrival starting at 3 pm. You are welcome to arrive earlier and enjoy all hotel services.
Are there parking facilities on the hotel premises?
- You can park your car in our underground garage for as little as € 12,00 a day.
Can I charge my e-car at the hotel?
- Yes, we have 4x wallboxes with 11kW charging power each, where you can charge your car for €10 a day.
Is there a shuttle service if I arrive by train?
- Please exit the train at Oberstdorf. From there it takes about 20 minutes by cab or bus to reach Kleinwalsertal. A free shuttle service is not offered. We will gladly reserve a cab for you in advance.
Is there anything I need to be aware of when traveling with my dog?
- Dogs must be muzzled on buses and mountain railroads; in the hotel, the dog must be kept on a leash and may not be taken into restaurants and the PURIA Spa (incl. hotel garden).
Rooms & Suites
Is the minibar already included in the room rate?
- Yes, the minibar is already included in the room rate.
Are there bathrobes in the room?
- You will find bathrobes in your rooms. If you need a different size (S, L, XL and 4XL), please ask at the PURIA Spa.
Is there bed linen available for people with allergies at the hotels?
- Yes, we will be happy to provide this as required. Please let the hotel know before your arrival.
Are there different pillows?
- You are welcome to choose from our pillow menu and select the pillow that best suits you.
Are there coffee machines in the rooms?
- Yes, starting with the Junior Suite category, you will have an espresso machine in your room.
PURIA Spa & Fitness
What are the opening hours of the saunas?
- The saunas are open from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm (earlier is optional in case of bad weather).
Can I buy swimwear in the hotel?
- Yes, in the spa we have a selection of swim trunks, bikinis & swimsuits in different sizes.
Are there massages for children?
- We offer various treatments for children and teenagers. You can find more detailed information in our PURIA Spa magazine.
Do you have a clothed sauna?
- No, but you may gladly wear a towel (wrapped).
What kind of equipment is available in the fitness room?
- 1 treadmill "SprintBok", 1 rowing machine "WaterRower", 2 bikes "NohrdBike", 2 wall bars "WallBars", 1 "WaterGrinder" (for upper body training), 3 multifunctional benches "TriaTrainer", 1 "NohrdWall" (whole body training module), 2 balance boards "Eau-Me-Board", and various dumbbells "DumbBells".
What is the water temperature of the outdoor pool?
- The temperature of the outdoor pool is 32 °C
You can get more information about our PURIA Spa here.
Food & Beverage
Does the restaurant offer pregnant-friendly or special nutrition options? (no alcohol in dishes, meat cooked through, etc.).
- Yes, feel free to let us know and we will adjust your meals accordingly.
I have a special intolerance/allergy, will the restaurant take this into consideration?
- We prepare appropriate alternatives for each intolerance/allergy. Please let us know what you require in advance.
Is coffee served at breakfast?
- Yes, we serve and prepare the coffee fresh for you.
You can find more information about our gastronomic areas here.
Until when may I stay in my room on the day of departure?
- Check-out is at 11:00 am. Please ask at the reception for a later check-out.
Ifen Hotel Kleinwalsertal
Phone: +43 5517 / 608 0
This may be of interest to you as well
Did we answer all your questions about Ifen Hotel Kleinwalsertal?
If so, then it's time that everything revolves around your vacation, so that you get to experience great adventures and activities in and around Kleinwalsertal, making your vacation everything you imagined it would be.
Wittestr. 30 L