FAQ | Kurhaus Binz
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions about the Kurhaus Binz
Do you have any questions about the Kurhaus Binz? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If your question is not included, please feel free to send us an e-mail or give us a call!
Is smoking allowed in the Kurhaus Binz?
- Our Kurhaus is a non-smoking hotel. Please use the designated smoking areas outside.
Why do the room rates for the same room differ on some days?
- The prices of the rooms are daily updated and always vary due to the current demand.
Is the WiFi in the hotel free of charge?
- Our WiFi is free of charge. Please select the network of the Kurhaus Binz in your WiFi settings and confirm the terms and conditions.
What should I do if I want to pay for my trip in advance via bank transfer?
- Please make sure to note your reservation number in the "reason for payment" field, so that we can assign your payment to the corresponding booking.
Are pets allowed in the Kurhaus Binz?
- Pets are not allowed in the Kurhaus Binz.
Which spa/rehab offers are available at the Kurhaus Binz?
- Kurhaus Binz is not a spa or rehabilitation clinic. It is a traditional hotel.
When can I check into my hotel room?
- The rooms will be ready for you upon your arrival starting at 3 p.m.
Which address do I have to enter into the navigation system if I arrive by car?
- Please enter the following address in your navigation system: Schillerstraße 4, 18609 Ostseebad Binz
You can find more information on the arrival’s page.
Room & Suites
Is the minibar already included in the room rate?
- Yes, the minibar is already included in the room rate.
Are there bathrobes in the room?
- You will find bathrobes in your rooms. If you need a different size (S, L, XL and 4XL), please ask at the PURIA Spa.
Is there bed linen available for people with allergies at the hotels?
- Yes, we will be happy to provide this as required. Please let the hotel know before your arrival.
Are there different pillows?
- You are welcome to choose from our pillow menu and select the pillow that best suits you.
Until when may I stay in my room on the day of departure?
- Check-out is at 11:00 am. Please ask at the reception for a later check-out.
Phone: +49 38393 / 665 - 501
This may be of interest to you as well
Did we answer all your questions regarding Kurhaus Binz?
If so, then it's time that now everything revolves around your vacation, to ensure that you get to experience great adventures and activities in and around Binz. We hope that your holiday exceeds your imagination.
Wittestr. 30 L