Conferences and celebrations
Where northern German hospitality, attentive service and a welcoming ambience stand for successful celebrations and conferences.
The Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn is a favourite destination, not only for holiday makers enjoying the seaside, but also for events such as private celebrations, meetings and conferences. Clearly laid-out rooms with an ambience of timeless elegance, modern conference and meeting equipment in conjunction with a culinary offer and a relaxing supporting programme turn every event in our hotel into a highlight. The Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn is ideal for a wide range of different events - from multi-day conferences to large privatecelebrations, there is space for up to 120 guests. For banquet events, groups up to 70 guests are possible. The spacious salon foyer provides ample space for relaxing coffee breaks, finger food buffets or just a break. This is where northern German hospitality, attentive service and a welcoming ambience turn every small event into a big success. Private celebration or business conference: our hotel offers the highest standards in convenience and comfort right on the Baltic coast.
We are prepared for your presentation. The following conference technology and equipment is at your disposal for an event at the Travel Charme Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn:
- Projector including screen*
- Flipchart with paper and pens*
- Pin boards (covered on both sides)*
- Presentation case with initial equipment*
- Writing utensils*
- Mobile screen (2 x 2 m)*
- DSL connection (free of charge)*
- Telephone and fax connection (exclusive of call charge units)
- WiFi access
We are happy to make you an offer to rent additional presentation, sound or light equipment as well as further service provisions such as technical support, set-up and dismantle.
*Standard equipment included in our conference packages.
All day packages can be booked from 10 people
- Conference equipment including presentation case
- Provision of a fully air-conditioned conference room with seating arranged to your requirements
- Conference equipment including projector, pin board, flipchart, presentation case, WiFi as well as note pads and pens
- Filter coffee as well as a selection of teas in the conference room
- Unlimited chilled drinks in the conference room: mineral water, apple juice, orange juice
- Conference break mid-morning with freshly brewed filter coffee, accompanied by sweet and savoury snacks as well as fresh fruit
- Lunch - starter buffet, soup and dessert and 2 traditional main courses or 3-course menu (at the chef’s discretion)
- Conference break mid-afternoon with freshly brewed filter coffee and savoury snacks as well as a selection of cakes and fresh fruit
Price per person
Half-day packages can be booked from 10 people
- Provision of a fully air-conditioned conference room including standard conference equipment & projector
- Coffee & tea at the start
- A mid-morning/mid-afternoon break with hot beverages, fresh fruit and yoghurt and savoury snacks
- A midday meal as a 3-course menu in the restaurant or as a stand-up buffet in the conference foyer (at the chef’s discretion
Soft drinks in the conference room “unlimited” (still and sparkling water, orange juice, apple juice).
Additional drinks during the conference and the meal are provided and charged according to consumption. We are happy to provide additional equipment if you require. Please let us know if you have further requests for your conference or event; we are happy to make you a tailored offer.
Price per person
Excursions/ Leisure-time recommendations
- Bastorfer Leuchtturm - The lighthouse "Buk" in the middle of the country is not only orientation for the Wismar Bay, but also offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the coastline.
- Heiligendamm - The oldest seaside resort on the Baltic Sea coast shines again in its old glory with its classicist buildings.
- Die Kühlung - This romantic and densely wooded hilly landscape with numerous streams and gorges is ideal for a walk, e.g. up the Diedrichshagener Berg. From here you enjoy a wonderful view of Kühlungsborn.
- Schmalspurbahn „Molli“ - The Molli steam railway takes you from Kühlungsborn via Heiligendamm to Bad Doberan and back several times a day on a narrow gauge with nostalgic tinkling.
- Rerik - Rerik, which lies between the Baltic Sea and the lagoon, offers a quiet excursion alternative. From Schmiedeberg you can overlook the sea, the idyllic salt lagoon and the Wustrow peninsula.
- Golfen - The golf resort Wittenbeck with its 27-hole course and driving range invites you to putt all year round in a beautiful landscape and in the immediate vicinity of Kühlungsborn - sea view included.
- Fit & Vital -various fitness courses, e.g. Qigong, Nordic Walking, Aqua-Fitness, Stretch & Relax.
- Treatments - various beauty treatments, body treatments, baths, massages, packs, Pantai Luar™, Hot Stone, Ayurveda, Thalasso, Rasul as well as regional highlights, e.g. Rügen healing chalk.
- Pool-Position - Large, year-round heated indoor and outdoor pool with counter-current system and splash shower.
- Wärmstens empfohlen - regeneration in our sauna area, including a Finnish sauna, steam bath, blossom grotto, sanarium and adventure showers as well as relaxation and rest rooms.
- Bewegungslust - fitness room with treadmill, kinesis wall, power tower, recumbent bike, crosstrainer; outside: bike rental, sailing with skipper, picnic and much more.