FAQ | Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions about the Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn
We have compiled questions and answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn and sorted them thematically. Is your question not included in the summary? Or do you need further information? If so, we are happy to help you personally, by phone or by e-mail!
Is smoking allowed in the Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn?
- Our Ostseehotel is a non-smoking hotel. Please use the designated smoking areas outside.
Why do the rates for the same room differ on some days?
- The room prices are updated daily and always vary due to the current demand.
Is the WiFi in the hotel free of charge?
- Our WiFi is free of charge. Please select the network of the Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn in your WiFi settings and confirm the terms and conditions.
What should I do if I want to pay for my trip in advance via bank transfer?
- Please make sure to note your reservation number in the "reason for payment" field so that we can assign your payment to the corresponding booking.
Are pets allowed at Ostseehotel Kühlunsborn?
- Pets are not allowed in the Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn.
When can I check in to my hotel room?
- The rooms will be ready for you upon your arrival starting at 3 pm.
Are there parking facilities on the hotel premises?
- You can park your car in the hotel parking lot for as little as €15 a day. Alternatively, our underground car park is available from €18 a day. Within walking distance, you can also park your car in the car park at the Europa Hotel for 9 € per day.
Is there an electric vehicle charging facility at the hotel?
- Yes, we have charging facilities at 11 kWh each. These will be unlocked for you for a flat fee of €10.
You can find more information on the arrival page.
Rooms & Suites
Is the minibar already included in the room rate?
- Yes, the minibar is already included in the room rate.
Are there bathrobes in the room?
- You will find bathrobes in your room. If you need a different size (S, L, XL and 4XL), please inquire at the PURIA Spa.
Is there bed linen available for people with allergies at the hotels?
- Yes, we will be happy to provide this as required. Please let the hotel know before your arrival.
Are there different pillows?
- You are welcome to choose from our pillow menu and select the pillow that best suits you.
PURIA Spa & Fitness
What are the opening hours at the Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn spa?
- PURIA Spa: 8 – 20 h
- Pool area: 7 – 21 h
- Fitness area: 7 – 21 h
- Sauna area: 13 – 21 o’clock
More information about our PURIA Spa, you can get here.
Until when may I stay in my room on the day of departure?
- Check-out is at 11:00 am. Please ask at the reception for a later check-out.
Phone: +49 38293 / 415-0
This may be of interest for you as well
Did we answer all your questions regarding Ostseehotel Kühlungsborn?
If so, then it's time that everything revolves around your vacation to ensure that you get to experience great adventures and activities in and around Kühlungsborn. We hope that your holiday exceeds your imagination.
Wittestr. 30 L