FAQ | Strandhotel Bansin
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions about Strandhotel Bansin
We have compiled questions and answers to the most frequently asked questions about Strandhotel Bansin and sorted them thematically. Is your question not included in the summary? Or do you need further information? Of course, we are also happy to help you personally, by phone or by e-mail!
Is smoking allowed in the Strandhotel Bansin?
- Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. Please use the designated smoking areas outside.
Why do the rates for the same room vary on some days?
- The prices of the rooms are daily updated and always vary due to the current demand.
Is the WiFi in the hotel free of charge?
- Our WiFi is free of charge. Please select the network of Strandhotel Bansin in your WiFi settings and confirm the terms and conditions.
What should I do if I want to pay for my trip in advance via bank transfer?
- Please make sure to note your reservation number in the "reason for payment" field so that we can assign your payment to the corresponding booking.
Are pets allowed at Strandhotel Bansin?
- We are very happy to welcome your four-legged companions at our hotel. We charge a fee of € 20,00 a night. Please note that only selected rooms are reserved for dogs and reservations are, therefore, made on request and availability.
When can I check in to my hotel room?
- The rooms will be ready for you starting at 3 p.m. .
How do I find the car park?
- On the left side of the main entrance there is an entrance to the underground car park, which can be reached from inside the hotel via the elevator in Haus Ahlbeck. The external two-story parking deck is located to the right of the main hotel entrance.
Why does the parking barrier not open?
- Access to the parking lot is possible with the room card. Follow the hotel signs to exit the parking lot. Please stop at the red light at the floor markings (for about 6 seconds). The traffic light will then change, and the barrier will open.
For more information, please visit the arrival page.
Rooms & Suites
Is the minibar already included in the room rate?
- Yes, the minibar is already included in the room rate.
How do I get to the room?
- Strandhotel Bansin consists of three buildings: Ahlbeck, Heringsdorf and Bansin. To the left of the reception area is Haus-Ahlbeck, to the right is Haus Heringsdorf and on the 1st floor of Haus Heringsdorf there is a passageway to Haus Bansin.
Are there bathrobes in the room?
- You will find bathrobes in your rooms. If you need a different size (S, L, XL and 4XL), please ask at the PURIA Spa.
Is there bed linen available for people with allergiesat the hotels?
- Yes, we will be happy to provide this as required. Please let the hotel know before your arrival.
Are there different pillows?
- You are welcome to choose from our pillow menu and select the pillow that best suits you.
Is it possible to get a thinner or thicker duvet?
- We have only one type of blanket in the room, which is suitable for both summer and winter.
- In addition, each room has a wool blanket, which can be found in the closet.
What is turndown service?
- The term turndown service/covering service means that the hotel staff makes all the preparations for the guest's night rest. The housekeeping team fluffs pillows and beds, smooths sheets, prepares nightclothes, such as pajamas, and makes sure that everything guests need for a good night's rest is ready. Basic room cleaning is also provided.
The temperature in my room is relatively cold/warm. How can I adjust the temperature?
- The temperature in the rooms is 20 degrees and is regulated centrally. For guests there is a temperature control in each room, with which you can use to increase or decrease the room temperature by two degrees (from 18 to 22 degrees).
How do I get to the kid’s club?
- The kid’s club is located on the 1st floor in Haus Bansin.
Can I walk to Poland on the beach and approximately how long will this walk take me?
- A walk on the beach to Świnoujście takes about 2 hours each way.
Can I get to Poland by car, bus or the Usedom Bäderbahn?
- Car: You can get to Świnoujście in 10 kilometers (20 minutes).
- Bus: The Kaiserbäder Europa line. The bus lines 290 and 291 shuttle daily between Bansin Strandpromenade and the border crossing at Ahlbeck.
- UBB: The Usedom Bäderbahn (UBB) runs daily to Świnoujście.
What is worth seeing in Świnoujście?
- The Polish city stretches over 44 small islands, but only three of them are inhabited: Usedom, Wollin and Kaseburg.
The best attractions of Świnoujście:
- The oldest and highest lighthouse in the Baltic Sea
- The harbor / marina
- The mill beacon
- The charming spa district
- Świnoujście Fortress
- Wolin National Park
- the Misdroy pier
- the island of Karsibór (Kaseburg)
You can find more ideas for an active vacation on our activities page.
Until when may I stay in the room on the day of departure?
- Check-out is at 11:00 am. Please ask at the reception for a later check-out.
Phone: +49 38378 / 800 - 0
This may be of interest to you as well
Did we could answer all your questions regarding Nordperd & Villen Göhren?
If so, then it's time that everything revolves around your vacation , to ensure that you get to experience great adventures and activities in and around Goehren, making your vacation everything you imagined it would be.
Wittestr. 30 L