Corporate Events & Conferences
4*S Hotel Strandidyll Heringsdorf
Celebrations, Receptions and Conferences
For your event
With its prestigious Mediterranean architecture and stylish and elegant furnishings, the Travel Charme Strandidyll Heringsdorf fits in perfectly with the imperial spa architecture. The hotel provides an ideal setting and a great atmosphere for all nature of special occasions, celebrations, conferences and events.
To ensure the success of every event, Strandidyll Heringsdorf offers a modern and combinable function room with all the conference facilities you could ask for and space for up to 160 people. Situated at ground level with direct access to the parkland in the hotel grounds, the venue exudes an uplifting and relaxed atmosphere.
Room Overview & Technology:
- room can be divided into smaller units (148-240 m²)
- custom and multifunctional lighting and sound technology
- multi-dimmable lighting technology
- screen with projector
- phone and fax connection
- free internet access (ISDN and analogue, WiFi)
To add a little variety to your event or celebration, we can put together a custom fringe programme for your event. After a day full of emotion, experiences or meetings, the PURIA Spa, with its pool and sauna area, offers the optimum retreat for relaxation and unwinding.
Guests/attendees can choose from a wide range of high-quality body and facial treatments and then round off the evening with a culinary experience at the Restaurant Giardino. The Restaurant Belvedere, on the fourth floor, in addition to a breathtaking Baltic Sea view, offers creative cuisine with regional ingredients and a global twist – all true to the chef’s philosophy of ‘think global, buy regional’. Then why not stop off at our cosy club bar afterwards for a glass of wine or a cocktail before bed?
Comfort Conference Package
- Use of conference room, including seating arranged to your specifications, with direct access to the garden terrace
- Convenient conference extras, such as an overhead projector, screen, flip chart, pinboard, stationery and notepads
- Alcohol-free drinks in the conference room
- Lunch (three-course chef's menu set meal or buffet) including one alcohol-free drink
- Two coffee breaks (one mid-morning and one in the afternoon) with sweet and savoury snacks, as well as coffee and tea
starting at € 59 per person per day
Sven, your travel companion
Sven Hannawald is the first ski jumper who, in 2002, won the Four Hills Tournament with all four daily victories. He inspires not only as an athlete but also in everyday life. Sven can speak and inspire as a keynote speaker at your event, too.
Do you want to take a private run-up with him, jump off and fly high? Then apply now for the mind & motion camp 2022.
Activities & Ideas
An off-the-beaten track experience – take a journey of discovery through history and nature by Land Rover and dinghy, with cosy campfires and much more.
Set sail on the traditional ‘Weisse Düne’ schooner on the Usedom Achterwasser – nature at its purest!
Round Trip into the Usedom Hinterland
Through the Lieper Winkel with its unique flora and fauna, past natural monument the ‘Suckower Eiche’ (the Suckow Oak) to the Rankwitz fishing port.