Private celebrations, small receptions and meetings in an exclusive ambience surrounded by a well-tended park and directly next to the Baltic Sea
With its distinguished Mediterranean style and its stylish and elegant interior design, the Travel Charme Strandidyll Heringsdorf fits in excellently with the spa architecture of the imperial resorts. The hotel offers ideal conditions for special occasions, celebrations, meetings and events of any kind. To ensure the success of each event, the Strandidyll Heringsdorf offers a modern, combinable event room with all conveniences for conferences and space for up to 120 persons. On the ground floor, with direct access to the hotel’s own parklands, the room has a pleasant atmosphere and conveys a feeling of well-being.
To introduce some variety into an event or a celebration, an individual supporting programme to match the occasion can be put together. After a day filled with impressions, experiences or conversations, the PURIA Spa with its pool and sauna areas constitutes the ideal retreat for relaxation and deceleration. Participants can choose from a wide range of first-class treatments for body and face. In the "Giardino" restaurant, the evening can conclude with a culinary experience. In addition to a view of the Baltic see, the "Belvedere" restaurant restaurant on the fourth floor offers a new Usedom cuisine with a regional and Mediterranean interpretation. And before bed time, the cosy Club bar invites you to a glass of wine or a cocktail.
overview of the room:
- The room can be divided (148-240m²)
Technical equipment:Individual and multifunctional lighting and sound technology
- Individual and multifunctional lighting and sound technology
- Variably dimmable lighting
- Screen and projector
- Telephone and fax connection
- Internet access free of charge (ISDN and analogue, WiFi)
Conference package Comfort
- Use of the conference room including seating arrangement to your requirements, with direct access to the garden terrace
- Convenient conference equipment such as overhead projector, screen, flipchart, pin board, desk pads and writing utensils, note pads
- Soft drinks in the conference room
- Delicious lunch as a 3 course menu or buffet style at our Chef's choice and one non-alcoholic beverage
- 2 coffee breaks (1x in the morning, 1x in the afternoon) with sweet & savory snacks as well as coffee and tea
Price per person per day
An experience off the beaten track - a journey of discovery between history and nature, on the way with a Land Rover and a rubber boat, a cosy campfire and much more.
with the traditional sailing schooner "White Dune" on the Usedomer backwater - pure nature!
Excursion into the interior of Usedom
through the "Lieper Winkel" with its rare flora and fauna, past the "Suckow Oak" (natural monument) to the Rankwitz fishery.