Wellness at the Strandidyll Heringsdorf
Your 4*S hotel directly at the beach on the Island Usedom.
Deep Relaxation and Harmonious Balance
Swim beneath a starry sky indoors or outdoors at approx. 28°C in the heated pool, with a waterfall shower and hydro-flow system; let yourself be pampered with beauty treatments and massages; let off steam in the sauna – a long-lasting boon to body and soul.
Opening Hours & Reservation
Pool area: daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
Fitness area: daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
Sauna complex: daily from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm
PURIA spa treatments: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm on arrangement
PURIA Spa Reservation
Phone: +49 38378 / 476 - 566Puria Spa
Treatments and Massages
- Various relaxation and beauty treatments
- Massages ranging from classic to Asian Pantai Luar
- Various BABOR facial treatments wraps & scrubs from Rügen healing clay to sea-salt scrubs Baltic Sea
- Hammam and Rasul – Turkish steam bath
- Manicure & pedicure
Experience Baltic Sea dreams
Enjoy a day just for you and your well-being with a facial treatment, body peeling and full body massage.
160 minutes | starting € 199
- Year-round heated 28°C and 1.35 m-deep indoor and outdoor pool
- Connecting swim-through channel
- Waterfall shower, hydro-flow system and loungers
- Hot tub in indoor pool area heated to approx. 32°C
- Expansive lounging area in outdoor greenery
- Pool bar (seasonal)
Bathing robes, pool towels and bathing shoes are provided in your room for trips to the pool complex.
Please note that the hot tub remains closed for the time being, owing to the current hygiene rules.
- Sanarium heated to approx. 40°C with 50% humidity
- Steam bath with heated walls and seating heated to approx. 45°C with 100% humidity
- Finnish sauna heated to approx. 90°C
- Brine graduation tower, which has a beneficial effect on airways and the skin by enriching the iodine-containing Baltic Sea air with salt, magnesium and minerals Ice crusher for refreshing and revitalising the body and soul
- Relaxation and quiet rooms
Fitness Area and Classes
- 85 m² fitness area with state-of-the-art Life Fitness equipment, daylight and view of the surrounding parkland
- Treadmills, cross trainers, exercise and recumbent bikes, multifunctional pulley station with virtual trainer for strength and conditioning, small gym rack
- Alternation between free relaxation and fitness classes, including aqua fitness, yoga, tai chi, stretch & relax and back fitness from Monday to Saturday
Our Sports Programme
Start your day with gentle exercise and feel great! Our exercises boost joint mobility and ease any morning stiffness.
Nordic walking improves fitness, strengthens the upper body and leg muscles, and works wonders for the heart and circulation. And with our fresh Baltic Sea air you can benefit twice as much!
Gentle stretching exercises help make fasciae more elastic and reduce tension. In the long term, these exercises improve the flexibility of your joints and strengthen the tendons and ligaments.
Tai chi is a form of exercise based on concentrated slow-motion martial-arts moves designed to bring the mind and body into balance. In the long term, this helps with body control and boosts your ability to relax.
Return home composed and energised. Exercises for breathing, meditation, posture and movement stimulate vitality.
Pilates is a form of physical and mental training involving stretching and strengthening exercises to boost concentration, coordination and fitness, helping you learn how to control the body with the mind.
We get your pulse racing and get you fit with targeted exercises to boost your cardiovascular system
Guided Bike Tours
On this half-day guided bike tour we show you one of our favourite spots on the island – lake Wolgastsee – a picturesque site far away from the hustle and bustle. The tour leads you through the picturesque island landscape of the Usedom woods and Thurbruch meadows. You can rent bikes from our reception desk.
Broaden Your Horizons and Find Your Centre
Exclusively at Strandidyll: relaxing yoga retreats with Ekaterina. Bookend a wonderful day on Usedom with a morning and evening yoga session for relaxation, focus and renewed energy. Enjoy the flowing movements and concentrate on your breathing. Relax and experience deep satisfaction, calm and inner peace. Find your centre and leave the everyday behind under Ekaterina’s guidance.
Relaxing yoga days at the Strandidyll Heringsdorf
Look forward to back-strengthening classes, energising sessions in the morning, peace and strength rituals, followed by yoga nidra relaxation, and a 108 Surya Namaskar class with 108 sun salutations!
Three overnight stays at the Strandidyll Heringsdorf on the above-mentioned dates + Six Vinyasa flow yoga & meditation units led by Ekaterina Levit + Daily breakfast buffet + Free water and tea in the studio + Use of the 1,000 m² Puria Spa incl. saunas and the year-round heated outdoor pool
The classes are coordinated in such a way that they are suitable for all levels. Between sessions you’ll have the opportunity to chat and take part in activities of your choice. Pamper yourself from head to toe at our PURIA Spa, explore the area on long walks and look forward to some culinary delights at our restaurants Giardino or Belvedere in the evening.
Book the Retreat:
Book your Vinyasa flow yoga units incl. meditation (EUR 270) with Ekaterina directly by emailing mail(at)yogaleveka.de or phoning +49 171 521 35 20. To book rooms for the yoga retreat, email strandidyll(at)travelcharme.com or phone +49 38378/ 476 503.
Room prices in spring and autumn
- Double rooms from EUR 135 per night
- Single rooms EUR 105 per night
Room prices in summer
- Double rooms from EUR 195 per night
- Single rooms from EUR 135 per night