Deep relaxation and harmonious balance
Swim beneath a starry sky indoors or outdoors at approx. 28°C in the heated pool, with a waterfall shower and hydro-flow system; let yourself be pampered with beauty treatments and massages; let off steam in the sauna – a long-lasting boon to body and soul.
OUR SUMMER OFFER FOR YOU: SUMMER FRESHNESS AT THE STRANDIDYLL
Relax with a full-body massage and then enjoy a refreshing body wrap with sea buckthorn extract. This island plant has a regenerating effect on the skin and provides it with valuable vitamins.
Pool area: daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm Fitness area: daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm Sauna complex: daily from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm PURIA spa treatments: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm on arrangement
PURIA Spa reservation:
Spa reception phone number: +49 38378 / 476 - 566
Puria Spa Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Treatments and massages
- Various relaxation and beauty treatments
- Massages ranging from classic to Asian Pantai Luar
- Various BABOR facial treatments wraps & scrubs from Rügen healing clay to sea-salt scrubs Baltic Sea
- Hammam and Rasul – Turkish steam bath
- Manicure & pedicure
Myofascial release therapy
Fasciae are tissue fibres that surround the entire musculature and run through the entire body. Fascia is key to our overall mobility.
Day to day, it can thicken and twist, leading to stiffness and discomfort, and sometimes even pain. Our physiotherapist Piotr is our expert in all things fascia. He will use a number of function tests to help you analyse the root of your pain and perform customised myofascial therapy, before giving you treatment recommendations and tailored fascia exercises for you to do at home.
Myofascial treatments last 50 minutes and cost EUR 85.00 per session.
- Year-round heated 28°C and 1.35 m-deep indoor and outdoor pool
- Connecting swim-through channel
- Waterfall shower, hydro-flow system and loungers
- Hot tub in indoor pool area heated to approx. 32°C
- Expansive lounging area in outdoor greenery
- Pool bar (seasonal)
Bathing robes, pool towels and bathing shoes are provided in your room for trips to the pool complex.
Please note that the hot tub remains closed for the time being, owing to the current hygiene rules. The waterfall shower and the hydro-flow system are not currently in use, either.
- Sanarium heated to approx. 40°C with 50% humidity
- Steam bath with heated walls and seating heated to approx. 45°C with 100% humidity
- Finnish sauna heated to approx. 90°C
- Brine graduation tower, which has a beneficial effect on airways and the skin by enriching the iodine-containing Baltic Sea air with salt, magnesium and minerals Ice crusher for refreshing and revitalising the body and soul
- Relaxation and quiet rooms
- The sanarium, the steam bath and the brine graduation tower will remain closed, owing to the current hygiene rules.
Fitness area and classes
- 85 m² fitness area with state-of-the-art Life Fitness equipment, daylight and view of the surrounding parkland
- Treadmills, cross trainers, exercise and recumbent bikes, multifunctional pulley station with virtual trainer for strength and conditioning, small gym rack
- Alternation between free relaxation and fitness classes, including morning gymnastics, yoga, tai chi, stretch & relax and back fitness from Monday to Saturday
Start your day with gentle exercise and feel great! Our exercises boost joint mobility and ease any morning stiffness.
Nordic walking improves fitness, strengthens the upper body and leg muscles, and works wonders for the heart and circulation. And with our fresh Baltic Sea air you can benefit twice as much!
Gentle stretching exercises help make fasciae more elastic and reduce tension. In the long term, these exercises improve the flexibility of your joints and strengthen the tendons and ligaments.
Tai chi is a form of exercise based on concentrated slow-motion martial-arts moves designed to bring the mind and body into balance. In the long term, this helps with body control and boosts your ability to relax.
Return home composed and energised. Exercises for breathing, meditation, posture and movement stimulate vitality.
Pilates is a form of physical and mental training involving stretching and strengthening exercises to boost concentration, coordination and fitness, helping you learn how to control the body with the mind.
We get your pulse racing and get you fit with targeted exercises to boost your cardiovascular system.
Guided bike tours
On this half-day guided bike tour we show you one of our favourite spots on the island – lake Wolgastsee – a picturesque site far away from the hustle and bustle. The tour leads you through the picturesque island landscape of the Usedom woods and Thurbruch meadows. You can rent bikes from our reception desk.
Healthy back class
Do you suffer from back pain?
You’re not alone – back pain is Germany’s number one health issue. A study has shown that 80% of all Germans have suffered from back pain at least once in their lives. The causes are varied and range from a lack of movement to stress.Our certified physiotherapist Piotr – a musculoskeletal expert – will show you gentle exercises to help with pain and prevent it.
Piotr can give you customised tips after the class and will also explain how you can build great exercises into your day using simple aids like a blanket, a chair or a table. So, take some time out for you and your back and come and try our Healthy Back Class.
Relaxing yoga days at the Strandidyll
Broaden your horizons and find your centre Exclusively at Strandidyll: relaxing yoga retreats with Ekaterina. Bookend a wonderful day on Usedom with a morning and evening yoga session for relaxation, focus and renewed energy. Enjoy the flowing movements and concentrate on your breathing. Relax and experience deep satisfaction, calm and inner peace. Find your centre and leave the everyday behind under Ekaterina’s guidance.
Look forward to back-strengthening classes, energising sessions in the morning, peace and strength rituals, followed by yoga nidra relaxation, and a 108 Surya Namaskar class with 108 sun salutations!
The classes are coordinated in such a way that they are suitable for all levels.
Between sessions you’ll have the opportunity to chat and take part in activities of your choice. Pamper yourself from head to toe at our PURIA Spa, explore the area on long walks and look forward to some culinary delights at our restaurants Giardino or Belvedere in the evening.
- Spring: 06.05. – 09.05.21
- Summer: 26.08. – 29.08.21
- Autumn: 28.10. – 31.10.21
Yoga retreat details:
- Three overnight stays at the Strandidyll Heringsdorf on the above-mentioned dates
- Six Vinyasa flow yoga & meditation units led by Ekaterina Levit
- Daily breakfast buffet
- Free water and tea in the studio
- Use of the 1,000 m² Puria Spa incl. saunas and the year-round heated outdoor pool
Book the retreat:
- Book your Vinyasa flow yoga units incl. meditation (EUR 270) with Ekaterina directly by emailing email@example.com or phoning +49 171 521 35 20.
- To book rooms for the yoga retreat, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +49 38378/ 476 503.
Early-bird prices available up to four weeks before the start of the retreat
Room prices in spring and autumn
- Double rooms from EUR 135 per night/single rooms EUR 105 per night
Room prices in summer
- Double rooms from EUR 195 per night/single rooms from EUR 135 per night