Your Virtual Cosy Corner
Come in and make yourself at home - in your own.
New year, new happiness and collect new beautiful memories
Welcome to the new year 2022… and there’s already news from the cosy corner! In January, we will celebrate a splendid farewell with you, with even more recipes and content than usual! Waaaaaait – farewell? Yes, dear cosy corner friends, this is our last post in this format. But don’t worry, no need for tears – all the exciting content that gave you a little worry-free break can be found on our travel blog. Have fun browsing!
We say thank you once again and look forward to a great new year with you. Join us again in 2022 on adventurous journeys and fantastic holidays in our Travel Charme hotels and resorts #madeforthefuture. We look forward to seeing you!
Your Travel Charme wallpaper for January
We bring the holiday idyll of the most beautiful Travel Charme venues to your home – with our new wallpapers! Every month you can download a new motif for your desktop and smartphone and easily dream yourself away on holiday.
Delicious recipes to try out from our hotels
Recipes from 2021
Download now >
Cocktails from 2021
Download now >
DIY: Sugar Cinnamon Orange Scrub
- 1 Orange
- Grape seed oil
- Pour 2 tablespoons of sugar into a jar. If the scrub is not to be used in the near future, use a container with a lid, for example a mason jar.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange and pour it over the sugar.
- Add the oil. Always use half the amount of sugar, so in this case, 1 tablespoon. If you are not satisfied with the consistency, feel free to add oil or sugar according to your liking.
- Now mix in the honey. Liquid honeys are the easiest here, as they spread better in the mixture.
- Finally, we add cinnamon to our winter scrub. You will need half a small cinnamon stick. Finely chop it with a kitchen knife and add it to the mixture.
The result is a wonderfully fragrant scrub that leaves your skin soft to the touch and, thanks to the nourishing grape seed oil, even makes body lotion superfluous.