Tranquillity, exercise, and deep relaxation.
The four-star superior Bergresort Werfenweng is a pioneer in sustainable tourism in the Salzburg region. You’ll find yourself right in the midst of pristine nature – and right on the piste as well. With architecture as clear as a mountain stream and an atmosphere as warm as a cosy Alpine cabin.
Discover the charms of Bergresort Werfenweng.
- The alpine resort offers spacious rooms and suites featuring modern design with elements of Alpine style, while large holiday apartments directly on the resort grounds offer families plenty of space
- Location: Relax in perfect tranquillity at 902 metres above sea level amid breathtaking views of the Tennen Mountains
- First-class event and incentive travel opportunities with the new conference centre directly on the hotel grounds
- Wellness facilities in the PURIA Premium Spa, including sauna area, outdoor pool, and outdoor jacuzzi
- Culinary delights of the highest order in the Alpenzeit speciality restaurant, which has been awarded with two Gault Millau toques
- Samo-partner, enjoy your holiday sustainably and benefit from various advantages
Cosiness meets modern comfort
Gently sloping meadows, Alpine flowers, imposing summits for snow-bound thrills in the winter. Situated in Austria's state of Salzburger Land, Werfenweng preserves its natural beauty through sustainable mobility, offering guests environmentally friendly alternatives as they explore the expanses of the sunny high plateau. Equally forward-looking is Bergresort Werfenweng itself with an Alpine look so elegant, harmonious and cheery. As expansive as the mountain landscapes around it. Swim out into the mountain scenery in the outdoor pool, never losing sight of the church spire and Alpine peaks. Venture out to see where the milk and cheese you enjoy at the resort were made. Try a special wine from our walk-in vinotheque. Enjoy a rousing celebration in the historic farmhouse – or simply take a jaunt to Salzburg.
News and offerings
A wellness area spanning over 1,600 m² is dedicated to your relaxation – featuring a heated outdoor pool, outdoor jacuzzi, sauna area, and various other amenities.
Salzburger Land specialities – the options are many and varied: in our Alpenzeit show kitchen, on the terrace, or beside the fire, the vinotheque or the historic farmhouse. Let your taste be your guide.