FAQ | Gothisches Haus Wernigerode
Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
Frequently asked questions about Gothisches Haus Wernigerode
Here you will find frequently asked questions about Gothisches Haus Wernigerrode. Feel free to contact us for more detailed answers and further information.
When is the reception open?
- The reception is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why do the rates for the same room vary on some days?
- The room prices are updated daily and always vary due to the current demand.
Is smoking allowed in the Gothisches Haus?
- Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. Please use the designated smoking areas outside.
Is the WiFi in the hotel free of charge?
- Our WiFi is free of charge. Please select the Gothisches Haus network in your WiFi settings and confirm the terms and conditions.
What must should I do if I want to pay for my trip in advance via bank transfer?
- Please make sure to note your reservation number in the "reason for payment" field so that we can assign your payment to the corresponding booking.
Are pets allowed at Gothisches Haus?
- We are very happy to welcome your four-legged companions to our hotel. We charge a fee of € 20,00 a night. Please note that only selected rooms are reserved for dogs and reservations are based on request and subject to availability.
When can I check in to my hotel room?
- The rooms will be ready for you starting at 3 pm
What is the arrival address?
- The arrival address is: Klint 1 in 38855 Wernigerode.
Are there parking facilities on the hotel premises?
- You can park your car in the adjacent parking garage for as little as € 12,00 a day.
Is there an electric vehicle charging facility at the hotel?
- We have e-charging stations in the parking garage, these cost € 10,00 a day, in addition to the general parking costs of € 12,00 a day.
What is the entrance height to the parking garage?
- The entrance height of our parking garage is 2.05 m.
You can find more information on our arrival’s page.
Rooms & Suites
Is the minibar already included in the room rate?
- Yes, the minibar is already included in the room rate.
Are there bathrobes in the room?
- You will find bathrobes in your rooms. If you need a different size (S, L, XL and 4XL), please ask at the PURIA Spa.
Is there bed linen available for people with allergies at the hotels?
- Yes, we will be happy to provide this as required. Please let the hotel know before your arrival.
Are there different pillows?
- You are welcome to choose from our pillow menu and select the pillow that suits you best.
PURIA Spa & Fitness
What are the opening hours at the PURIA Spa?
- Our PURIA Spa is open daily from 2:00-9:00 pm.
Is there a swimming pool?
- We do not have a swimming pool, but we do have a whirlpool.
You can find more information about our PURIA Spa here.
Food & Beverage
Until when can I stay in my room on the day of departure?
- Check out is at 11:00 am. Please ask at the reception for a later check-out.
Gothisches Haus Wernigerode
Phone: +49 3943 / 675 - 0
This may be of interest to you as well
Did we answer all your questions about Gothisches Haus Wernigerode?
If so, then it's time that everything revolves around your vacation, so that you get to experience great adventures and activities in and around Wernigerode, making your vacation everything you imagined it would be.
Wittestr. 30 L